If you have a job listing that you would like posted on the Town of Esterhazy website, please submit details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Taxi Company in Esterhazy is looking for an individual to operate a taxi.
You would be self-employed and is a great opportunity to make a great income.
Please Call Roger or Pauline: (306) 745-2006
Advisor, Talent Attraction & Sourcing - (Rocanville, Saskatchewan, Canada)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 20,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
Reporting to the Manager, Talent Outreach the Advisor is a seasoned talent acquisition professional who will provide recruitment expertise to all levels within the organization. This role is responsible for the recruitment strategy and follow-through of attracting a best-in-class and highly-motivated work force.
Based in Rocanville, Saskatchewan, this position will support our site recruitment efforts, but will also participate in supporting other locations’ recruitment as required. This Advisor is part of our greater Talent Attraction & Sourcing Centre of Excellence team that provides recruiting expertise across North America. This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated recruitment professional to work with a first-class organization in a fast-paced recruiting environment.
What you will do:
• Actively support execution of business priorities by efficiently delivering top talent to the business
• Partner with HR professionals and internal HR Centers of Excellence to create an exceptional and positive recruitment experience for all stakeholders
• Strategically develop and maintain accessible strategic talent pipeline to expedite the hiring process
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of the business and participate in strategic business discussions to assist with delivery of talent needed to achieve business priorities
• Guide and coach hiring leaders on all aspects of the hiring process to ensure that the right talent is selected for the right role at the right time
• Assist leaders with conducting on-time, quality candidate reviews and activities
• Flawlessly deliver full cycle recruitment to the business including job posting, developing selection criteria, candidate sourcing, screening, short-listing, interviewing, selection and ensuring pre-employment checks are completed
• Manage the job offer process including assembling relevant offer details, developing the right offer, making compensation recommendations, negotiating and securing acceptance
• Lead/participate in continuous improvement activities
• Provide and deliver Talent Attraction & Sourcing subject matter expertise at internal and external career events and speaking forums
What you will bring:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related discipline preferred (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
• A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a client facing end-to-end recruitment role, preferably in a manufacturing environment
• A minimum of 3-5 years’ direct experience sourcing, attracting and securing specialized talent
• Experience leading and supporting all levels (leaders and candidates) through a fast-paced recruitment cycle
• Experience with applicant tracking systems and demonstrated expertise in consistently following procedures
• Experience in data mapping, networking and strategy talent outreach
• Agency recruitment experience coupled with manufacturing experience preferred
• Exposure or experience in military recruiting is beneficial
• Experience in campus recruitment is beneficial
• Ability to travel as required up to 30%
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to listen effectively
• Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task, deal with high volume recruiting and work effectively under pressure
• Demonstrated ability to work closely and effectively in a team environment working toward common goals and sharing accountability
• Proactive and highly results oriented
Are you a good match? Apply today at through the following link!
Advisor, Talent Attraction & Sourcing Job Application
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
** Applicants must be able to pass a Criminal Record check. **