Town of Esterhazy Business License Form
All Esterhazy businesses, including home-based, are required to license their business with the Town of Esterhazy. The annual business license is effective January 01 to December 31. For new businesses starting after August 31, the license fee is prorated at $10.00 per month
A business is defined as:
- Any entity providing goods and/or services in exchange for monetary benefit
- Your business will be listed in the Esterhazy Business Directory by category, complete with your contact information and any web sites or links.
- Your business will be listed on the town web site including links to your site or affiliate.
- You will be able to post job positions available within your business or organization on the town web site.
- The Esterhazy Business Directory will be given to all new residents and to anyone upon request that will help promote your business.
Please download, print and fill out the form and return it with your license fee to the Town Office or mail it to: Town of Esterhazy, Box 490, Esterhazy, SK S0A 0X0. Please make cheques out to the Town of Esterhazy with business license written on the memo line. The forms can be found below.
For more information please contact the Town Office: P (306) 745-3942 F (306) 745-6797 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are operating a business out of a house or building that you are renting, please fill out the Landlord Consent Form.