The Town Office maintains all Bylaws passed by Town Council. Listed below are some of the more frequently requested Bylaws. For information on Bylaws not provided on this site, please contact the Town Office at 306-745-3942, 600 Sumner Street.
This information contained on these pages has no legal status and have been provided solely for research and/or convenience. This is not an official listing of all Town of Esterhazy Bylaws. The official bylaws are available from the Town Office and must be consulted for purposes of interpretation and application of the law.
- Bylaw No. 560-03 Golf carts
- Bylaw No. 589-05 Abatement of Nuisances with the Town of Esterhazy
- Bylaw No. 640-09 Fireworks
- Bylaw No. 658-11 Zoning
- Bylaw No. 672-13 Building Bylaw
- Bylaw No. 696-14 Registration and Licensing of Business
- Bylaw No. 702-14 License Prohibit Regulate and Control Animals Running At Large
- Bylaw No. 718-15 Traffic
- Bylaw No. 725-15 Dangerous Animal Bylaw
- Bylaw No. 729-15 Bylaw to regulate the proceedings of Municipal Council and Council's Committees
- Bylaw No. 734-16 Bylaw to Establish Property Tax Penalties
- Bylaw No. 737-16 Code of Ethics
- Bylaw No. 744-17 Control and Regulate Noise
- Bylaw No. 83A To Provide for the Numbering of Buildings